The Nebraska Chapter of NECA is an association for Electrical Contracting firms and Associate Members dedicated to advancing best practices and policies for the success of the electrical industry. The Chapter is comprised of electrical service supply companies and other related services with an unwavering pledge – to support our industry.
Our goal is to support our Members to achieve the following objectives:
- To meet the manpower needs of our industry with trained apprentices and journeymen through our partnership with the IBEW.
- To insure a harmonious labor-management partnership and provide for orderly settlement of labor disputes.
- To provide a voice in legislative and regulatory affairs to insure that members and their employees can work safely and profitably under the laws and regulations governing our industry.
- To influence the standards and codes affecting our industry and insure their continued assurance of high quality and safe installations for our customers.
- To provide continuing education for our members in business management techniques, technical training, and to keep them current in the ever changing technology of our industry and new products and services.
Our mission is to promote the services and quality work of our members to our communities, and to expand the potential for business opportunities.
Nebraska NECA – Working Power Through Innovation.