We partner with the best product and service companies in the industry.
3E Electrical Engineering & Equipment Company
Kirk Mortensen, Branch Manager
7402 L St., Omaha NE 68127
Phone: (402) 342-3050
Cell: (402) 515-3032
Direct: (402) 231-7837
Fax: (402) 342-6874
Web site: www.3e-co.com
Associated Fire Protection
Cummins Central Power
Data Power Technology Corp.
ECHO Electric Supply
NMC Cat Power Systems
United Electric Supply Co.
United Republic Bank
Van Meter Inc.
- NECA Legislative Top Three 12/6/19: Government Efficiency at Work?This week in Government Affairs, Federal Government consolidates platforms for federal work, NECA urges Congress to pass appropriations bills before deadline and 2019 NECAPAC contributions deadline announced.
- NECAPAC Update 12/6/19Special thanks to Quad Cities Chapter’s Dan Palmer of Tri City Electric for renewing his PLC membership! Congratulations to NECA’s Northern Illinois Chapter, Twin Ports-Arrowhead Chapter, Eastern Illinois Chapter, South Texas Chapter, and Kansas City Chapter for reaching their 2019 NECAPAC goals! Personal Contributions = 795 Corporate Contributions = 994 NECAPAC Fund to 12-6-19 = […]
- NECA on the Move 12/6/19This week, NECA’s government affairs team met with Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-Calif.), Rep. Brian Fitzpatrick (R-Pa.), Rep. John Joyce (R-Pa.), Rep. Darin LaHood (R-Ill.), Rep. Fred Keller (R-Pa.), Rep. Rodney Davis (R-Ill.), Rep. Mike Bost (R-Ill.), Rep. Xochitl Torres Small (D-N.M.), Rep. Angie Craig (D-Minn.), Rep. Brendan Boyle (D-Pa.), Rep. Donald Norcross (D-N.J.), Sen. Thom […]
- OSHA Issues Enforcement Policy; Crane Operator Certifications from Crane Institute Certification No Longer RecognizedOSHA has issued an enforcement policy for crane operator certifications issued by CIC, requiring operators engaged in construction activity to be certified by an entity accredited by a nationally recognized agency. CIC no longer holds accreditation.
- Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration Announces Clearinghouse Employer Requirements; Opens Implementation RegistrationFMCSA's new Drug and Alcohol Clearinghouse online database registration has launched. Mandatory use of the FMCSA Clearinghouse will begin on January 6, 2020. image source: https://clearinghouse.fmcsa.dot.gov/
- OSHA 2020: What's in Store for Next Year Webinar Presentation and Recording Now AvailableOn Tuesday, December 3, NECA subject matter expert Wes Wheeler, Director of Safety, NECA, presented on OSHA 2020 new and proposed rules, and regulatory changes.