We partner with the best product and service companies in the industry.
3E Electrical Engineering & Equipment Company
Kirk Mortensen, Branch Manager
7402 L St., Omaha NE 68127
Phone: (402) 342-3050
Cell: (402) 515-3032
Direct: (402) 231-7837
Fax: (402) 342-6874
Web site: www.3e-co.com
Associated Fire Protection
Cummins Central Power
Data Power Technology Corp.
Jenna Rhodes, Regional Market Manager – Power Tools & Equipment | Anchors | Hand Tools | Accessories | Storage
Stanley Black and Decker, Inc.
Phone: (402) 266-1037
Web site: www.stanleyblackanddecker.com
ECHO Electric Supply
NMC Cat Power Systems
United Electric Supply Co.
United Republic Bank
Van Meter Inc.
- NECA Legislative Top Three 6/26/20: NECA Monitoring Progress of INVEST in America Act1. INVEST in America Act Moves to House Rules Committee Last week, the House Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure held a legislative markup on H.R. 2,Investing in a New Vision for the Environment and Surface Transportation in America (INVEST in America) Act. The markup took the committee over two days to complete with over 250 amendments […]
- Chairman’s Challenge: Penn-Del-Jersey Chapter Meets Rep. Daniel MeuserOn June 24, 2020, members of NECA’s Penn-Del-Jersey Chapter met with Rep. Daniel Meuser (R-Pa.)
- NECAPAC Update 6/26/20Special thanks to Brian Morales of Pro-Cal Lighiting for renewing his 2020 PLC membership! Personal Contributions = 210 Corporate Contributions = 437 NECAPAC Fund to 6-26-20 = $234,212 ADMIN Fund to 6-26-20 = $80,785 Total Contributions to Date = 647 Total Dollars to Date = $314,997
- Penn-Del-Jersey Chapter Donates to Fight COVID-19The Penn-Del-Jersey Chapter, NECA has donated to 20 health care facilities, systems, or foundations throughout Pennsylvania and Delaware to fight the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Upcoming Webinars For Week of 04/06/20During these unprecedented times, a positive outlook can help us maintain personal and professional duties. NECA has launched a schedule of webinars and more than 100 online educational courses.
- NECA Releases “Safety Talk: COVID-19 and Other Communicable Exposures”Since the announcement of the spread of COVID-19 from its origin overseas, world health organizations and associations have worked to develop guidance material and plans for protecting all public citizens from this virus and ensure proper information is communicated to everyone.