We partner with the best product and service companies in the industry.
3E Electrical Engineering & Equipment Company
Kirk Mortensen, Branch Manager
7402 L St., Omaha NE 68127
Phone: (402) 342-3050
Cell: (402) 515-3032
Direct: (402) 231-7837
Fax: (402) 342-6874
Web site: www.3e-co.com
Associated Fire Protection
Cummins Central Power
Data Power Technology Corp.
ECHO Electric Supply
NMC Cat Power Systems
United Electric Supply Co.
United Republic Bank
Van Meter Inc.
- NECA Legislative Top Story 4/3/20: NECA Wants To Hear From You!Congress Continues Work on Coronavirus Phase IV Legislation Congress has returned home to their districts for recess until April 20, 2020, but staff has continued working on Phase IV of the coronavirus response legislation. NECA Government Affairs has been in constant contact with congressional staff to ensure our contractor’s concerns are voiced, and needs are […]
- NECAPAC Update 4/3/20Personal Contributions = 129 Corporate Contributions = 329 NECAPAC Fund to 4-3-20 = $110,600 ADMIN Fund to 4-3-20 = $42,035 Total Contributions to Date = 458 Total Dollars to Date = $152,635
- The Countdown 4/3/20Funding for the federal government runs out in 180 days. The 2020 Presidential election is in 214 days.
- Upcoming Webinars For Week of 04/06/20During these unprecedented times, a positive outlook can help us maintain personal and professional duties. NECA has launched a schedule of webinars and more than 100 online educational courses.
- NECA Releases “Safety Talk: COVID-19 and Other Communicable Exposures”Since the announcement of the spread of COVID-19 from its origin overseas, world health organizations and associations have worked to develop guidance material and plans for protecting all public citizens from this virus and ensure proper information is communicated to everyone.
- NECA Fact Sheet Coronavirus (COVID-19)With the recent emphasis on Novel-Coronavirus, COVID-19, exposures and ongoing employer obligations, NECA has developed the following Fact Sheet to remind employers of the OSHA and Department of Labor Requirements to protect with workers in the workplace from this and other work- place exposures.