We partner with the best product and service companies in the industry.
3E Electrical Engineering & Equipment Company
Associated Fire Protection
Cummins Central Power
Data Power Technology Corp.
ECHO Electric Supply
NMC Cat Power Systems
United Electric Supply Co.
Van Meter Inc.
- Rep. Tim Walberg Speaks at NECA’s Labor Relations ConferenceNECA looks forward to the prospect of continuing our work alongside Rep. Walberg and were honored to have him as our keynote speaker. NECA is your best resource for industry news, legislative updates, and information you need to stay ahead of the game.
- NECA Legislative Top Three 4/19/19: Tax Day Message & House Leaders Address NECA ConferencesApril 15, 2019 marked the first Tax Day under the new tax code created in the NECA-supported Tax Cuts and Jobs Act (TCJA). To mark the occasion, NECA CEO David Long issued a statement. NECA is your best resource for industry news, legislative updates, and information you need to stay ahead of the game.
- Chairman’s Challenge: Nebraska Chapter Meets Rep. BaconOn April 11, 2019, NECA Nebraska Chapter Executive Director Allan Hale attended a union roundtable discussion with Rep. Don Bacon (R-NE) in the district. NECA is your best resource for industry news, legislative updates, and information you need to stay ahead of the game.
- Special Lineman Appreciation Day Announcement from NECA President Larry BeltramoToday marks an important day for NECA. It’s the day we salute the special group of men and women who are recognized on National Lineman Appreciation Day.
- It's National Lineman Appreciation Day!April 18th is National Lineman Appreciation Day #thankalineman
- Upcoming Free NEIS Webinar: Standards as High as Your OwnNECA invites you to join Aga Golriz and Mike Johnston in an upcoming free webinar event titled NEIS: Standards as High as Your Own on Wednesday, April 24 at 11:00am EDT.