We partner with the best product and service companies in the industry.
3E Electrical Engineering & Equipment Company
Kirk Mortensen, Branch Manager
7402 L St., Omaha NE 68127
Phone: (402) 342-3050
Cell: (402) 515-3032
Direct: (402) 231-7837
Fax: (402) 342-6874
Web site: www.3e-co.com
Associated Fire Protection
Cummins Central Power
Data Power Technology Corp.
ECHO Electric Supply
NMC Cat Power Systems
United Electric Supply Co.
Van Meter Inc.
- Preconvention Workshops Provide Early Chance for Growth at NECA 2019 Las VegasAs regular attendees know, education is a huge part of NECA conventions. NECA 2019 Las Vegas will be no different. NECA is your best resource for industry news, legislative updates, and information you need to stay ahead of the game.
- NECA Endorses MCAA Change Order PublicationThe National Electrical Contractors Association has endorsed the 2018 edition of the Mechanical Contractors Association of America’s (MCAA) publication Change Orders, Productivity, Overtime—A Primer... NECA is your best resource for industry news, legislative updates, and information you need to stay ahead of the game.
- NECA Legislative Top Three 6/21/19: Congress Moving NECA Priorities in Defense Bill1. House and Senate Move Forward with National Defense Authorization Act After lengthy markups by the Senate and House Armed Services committees, both chambers have approved their respective... NECA is your best resource for industry news, legislative updates, and information you need to stay ahead of the game.
- NECA Safety Ambassadors Medal – 2019In 2019 NECA established the NECA Safety Ambassadors Medal to recognize a NECA member that exemplifies superior performance in the area of workplace safety by providing effective and outstanding leadership, support, and recognition to all employees that lead by example. In 2018, with the best record in the Safety Excellence and achieving ZERO Injuries in […]
- “Save the Date” for the 2020 NECA Safety Professionals ConferenceMake plans to attend the NECA Safety Professionals Conference, (NSPC), in Scottsdale, AZ scheduled for May 18th through the 20th, 2020. The NSPC in 2020 will offer new presentations and is always a great time to network with other safety professionals in the electrical industry. Please visit the NSPC website at www.necasafetyconference.com for links to […]
- Prepare for the 2020 Hurricane SeasonJune 1st began the start of the 2020 Hurricane season, and now is the time to ensure all preparations are made before a storm makes landfall. Follow all directions from emergency services and avoid low areas subject to flooding. Dangerous winds and lighting can occur during these storms. Take all precautions to protect yourself and […]