We partner with the best product and service companies in the industry.
3E Electrical Engineering & Equipment Company
Kirk Mortensen, Branch Manager
7402 L St., Omaha NE 68127
Phone: (402) 342-3050
Cell: (402) 515-3032
Direct: (402) 231-7837
Fax: (402) 342-6874
Web site: www.3e-co.com
Associated Fire Protection
Cummins Central Power
Data Power Technology Corp.
ECHO Electric Supply
NMC Cat Power Systems
United Electric Supply Co.
United Republic Bank
Van Meter Inc.
- NECA On the Move 10/11/19The NECA Government Affairs team met with the following Members of Congress: Sen. Martha McSally (R-AZ), Rep. Lee Zeldin (R-NY) and Rep. Xochitl Torres Small (D-NM).
- NECAPAC Update 10/11/19Personal Contributions = 729 Corporate Contributions = 764 NECAPAC Fund to 10-11-19 = $726,181 ADMIN Fund to 10-11-19 = $190,920 Total Contributions to Date = 1,493 Total Dollars to Date = $917,101
- The Countdown 10/11/19Funding for the federal government runs out in 41 days. The 2020 Presidential election is in 403 days.
- NEIS Call for Public ReviewNEIS are used by construction owners, specifiers and contractors to clearly illustrate the performance and workmanship standards essential for different types of electrical construction. NEIS are also referenced throughout the National Electrical Code (NEC®).
- NECA Chicago & Cook County and Northeastern Illinois Chapters Held Joint NFPA 70E Safety SeminarThe Chicago & Cook County Chapter, NECA and the Northeastern Illinois Chapter, NECA held a joint Safety Forum on Thursday, October 3, 2019 at the Local Union #701 Hall / Training Facility in Warrenville, Illinois.
- Not Every Hero Wears a Cape – Plan and Practice Your EscapeIt's Fire Prevention Week!