We partner with the best product and service companies in the industry.
3E Electrical Engineering & Equipment Company
Kirk Mortensen, Branch Manager
7402 L St., Omaha NE 68127
Phone: (402) 342-3050
Cell: (402) 515-3032
Direct: (402) 231-7837
Fax: (402) 342-6874
Web site: www.3e-co.com
Associated Fire Protection
Cummins Central Power
Data Power Technology Corp.
ECHO Electric Supply
NMC Cat Power Systems
United Electric Supply Co.
United Republic Bank
Van Meter Inc.
- NECA Legislative Top Three 8/23/19: IRAPs: Make Your Voice Heard1. Last Chance to Submit Your Comments on IRAPs At midnight on Monday, August 26, 2019, the comment period for the Department of Labor’s proposed rule on Industry Recognized Apprenticeship Programs (IRAPs) closes. This rule, which was developed as a result of President Trump’s Executive Order 13801, would establish a parallel apprenticeship program that, if […]
- Chairman’s Challenge: Arizona Chapter Meets Rep. Greg Stanton and Rep. Dave SchweikertOn August 20, 2019, Rep. David Schweikert (R-AZ) and Rep. Greg Stanton (D-AZ) toured the NECA-IBEW training center in Arizona. The group discussed several of NECA’s priority issues, including pension reform and contracting reform. Pictured from left to right are Local Business Manager Dean Wine, Rep. Greg Stanton, NECA Chapter Executive Debra Margraf, Training Director […]
- NECAPAC Update 8/23/19Personal Contributions = 549 Corporate Contributions = 322 NECAPAC Fund to 8-23-19 = $484,031 ADMIN Fund to 8-23-19 = $72,140 Total Contributions to Date = 871 Total Dollars to Date = $556,171
- U.S. Department of Labor’s OSHA Requests Information on Table 1 of the Silica Standard for ConstructionThe U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) is requesting information and comment on Table 1 of the agency’s Respirable Crystalline Silica Standard for Construction.
- OSHA Announces SAFE Collaboration for Safe + Sound Week; Shares Online ResourcesThe U.S. Department of Labor's Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) and the Safety Alliance (SAFE) (henceforth "OSHA and SAFE") recognize the value of establishing a collaborative relationship to foster safety and health practices and programs to improve American workplaces.
- OSHA Safe + Sound Week Gives NECA Members Opportunity to Review Safety Programs and PoliciesIn recognition of the Occupational Safety and Health Administration’s annual Safe + Sound Week campaign, NECA reminds its members that now is a great time to review safety programs and policies.