It is the mission of the NECA/IBEW partnership to provide the most qualified and best educated workforce. Through organizing, recruiting and training, we will continue to be industry leaders and insure a motivated workforce to meet the needs of an ever expanding and changing industry.
Who is NECA?
NECA Contractor Specialties:
• Power Plants
• Medical Centers
• Data Centers
• Large Manufacturers
• Large Industries
• Large High Rise Offices
Learn more about us! Download and watch a Powerpoint Presentation about the NECA.
The National Electrical Contractors Association has enjoyed a long partnership with the IBEW (International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers). Our partnership in the Nebraska Chapter involves IBEW Local Union #265 (Lincoln) and IBEW Local Union #22 (Omaha). Learn more about our Industry Partners
- NECA Legislative Top Story 4/3/20: NECA Wants To Hear From You!Congress Continues Work on Coronavirus Phase IV Legislation Congress has returned home to their districts for recess until April 20, 2020, but staff has continued working on Phase IV of the coronavirus response legislation. NECA Government Affairs has been in constant contact with congressional staff to ensure our contractor’s concerns are voiced, and needs are […]
- NECAPAC Update 4/3/20Personal Contributions = 129 Corporate Contributions = 329 NECAPAC Fund to 4-3-20 = $110,600 ADMIN Fund to 4-3-20 = $42,035 Total Contributions to Date = 458 Total Dollars to Date = $152,635
- The Countdown 4/3/20Funding for the federal government runs out in 180 days. The 2020 Presidential election is in 214 days.
- Upcoming Webinars For Week of 04/06/20During these unprecedented times, a positive outlook can help us maintain personal and professional duties. NECA has launched a schedule of webinars and more than 100 online educational courses.
- NECA Releases “Safety Talk: COVID-19 and Other Communicable Exposures”Since the announcement of the spread of COVID-19 from its origin overseas, world health organizations and associations have worked to develop guidance material and plans for protecting all public citizens from this virus and ensure proper information is communicated to everyone.
- NECA Fact Sheet Coronavirus (COVID-19)With the recent emphasis on Novel-Coronavirus, COVID-19, exposures and ongoing employer obligations, NECA has developed the following Fact Sheet to remind employers of the OSHA and Department of Labor Requirements to protect with workers in the workplace from this and other work- place exposures.