It is the mission of the NECA/IBEW partnership to provide the most qualified and best educated workforce. Through organizing, recruiting and training, we will continue to be industry leaders and insure a motivated workforce to meet the needs of an ever expanding and changing industry.
Who is NECA?
NECA Contractor Specialties:
• Power Plants
• Medical Centers
• Data Centers
• Large Manufacturers
• Large Industries
• Large High Rise Offices
Learn more about us! Download and watch a Powerpoint Presentation about the NECA.
The National Electrical Contractors Association has enjoyed a long partnership with the IBEW (International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers). Our partnership in the Nebraska Chapter involves IBEW Local Union #265 (Lincoln) and IBEW Local Union #22 (Omaha). Learn more about our Industry Partners
- NECA On the Move 10/11/19The NECA Government Affairs team met with the following Members of Congress: Sen. Martha McSally (R-AZ), Rep. Lee Zeldin (R-NY) and Rep. Xochitl Torres Small (D-NM).
- NECAPAC Update 10/11/19Personal Contributions = 729 Corporate Contributions = 764 NECAPAC Fund to 10-11-19 = $726,181 ADMIN Fund to 10-11-19 = $190,920 Total Contributions to Date = 1,493 Total Dollars to Date = $917,101
- The Countdown 10/11/19Funding for the federal government runs out in 41 days. The 2020 Presidential election is in 403 days.
- NEIS Call for Public ReviewNEIS are used by construction owners, specifiers and contractors to clearly illustrate the performance and workmanship standards essential for different types of electrical construction. NEIS are also referenced throughout the National Electrical Code (NEC®).
- NECA Chicago & Cook County and Northeastern Illinois Chapters Held Joint NFPA 70E Safety SeminarThe Chicago & Cook County Chapter, NECA and the Northeastern Illinois Chapter, NECA held a joint Safety Forum on Thursday, October 3, 2019 at the Local Union #701 Hall / Training Facility in Warrenville, Illinois.
- Not Every Hero Wears a Cape – Plan and Practice Your EscapeIt's Fire Prevention Week!