It is the mission of the NECA/IBEW partnership to provide the most qualified and best educated workforce. Through organizing, recruiting and training, we will continue to be industry leaders and insure a motivated workforce to meet the needs of an ever expanding and changing industry.
Who is NECA?
NECA Contractor Specialties:
• Power Plants
• Medical Centers
• Data Centers
• Large Manufacturers
• Large Industries
• Large High Rise Offices
Learn more about us! Download and watch a Powerpoint Presentation about the NECA.
The National Electrical Contractors Association has enjoyed a long partnership with the IBEW (International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers). Our partnership in the Nebraska Chapter involves IBEW Local Union #265 (Lincoln) and IBEW Local Union #22 (Omaha). Learn more about our Industry Partners
- NECA Legislative Top Three 6/26/20: NECA Monitoring Progress of INVEST in America Act1. INVEST in America Act Moves to House Rules Committee Last week, the House Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure held a legislative markup on H.R. 2,Investing in a New Vision for the Environment and Surface Transportation in America (INVEST in America) Act. The markup took the committee over two days to complete with over 250 amendments […]
- Chairman’s Challenge: Penn-Del-Jersey Chapter Meets Rep. Daniel MeuserOn June 24, 2020, members of NECA’s Penn-Del-Jersey Chapter met with Rep. Daniel Meuser (R-Pa.)
- NECAPAC Update 6/26/20Special thanks to Brian Morales of Pro-Cal Lighiting for renewing his 2020 PLC membership! Personal Contributions = 210 Corporate Contributions = 437 NECAPAC Fund to 6-26-20 = $234,212 ADMIN Fund to 6-26-20 = $80,785 Total Contributions to Date = 647 Total Dollars to Date = $314,997
- Penn-Del-Jersey Chapter Donates to Fight COVID-19The Penn-Del-Jersey Chapter, NECA has donated to 20 health care facilities, systems, or foundations throughout Pennsylvania and Delaware to fight the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Upcoming Webinars For Week of 04/06/20During these unprecedented times, a positive outlook can help us maintain personal and professional duties. NECA has launched a schedule of webinars and more than 100 online educational courses.
- NECA Releases “Safety Talk: COVID-19 and Other Communicable Exposures”Since the announcement of the spread of COVID-19 from its origin overseas, world health organizations and associations have worked to develop guidance material and plans for protecting all public citizens from this virus and ensure proper information is communicated to everyone.