It is the mission of the NECA/IBEW partnership to provide the most qualified and best educated workforce. Through organizing, recruiting and training, we will continue to be industry leaders and insure a motivated workforce to meet the needs of an ever expanding and changing industry.
Who is NECA?
NECA Contractor Specialties:
• Power Plants
• Medical Centers
• Data Centers
• Large Manufacturers
• Large Industries
• Large High Rise Offices
Learn more about us! Download and watch a Powerpoint Presentation about the NECA.
The National Electrical Contractors Association has enjoyed a long partnership with the IBEW (International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers). Our partnership in the Nebraska Chapter involves IBEW Local Union #265 (Lincoln) and IBEW Local Union #22 (Omaha). Learn more about our Industry Partners
- NECA Legislative Top Three 1/17/20: Win a free registration to the 2021 Legislative Conference!NECA's legislative top three for the week of January 17, 2020
- Chairman's Challenge: Northern California Chapter Meets Rep. Mike ThompsonOn December 11, 2020, members of NECA’s Northern California Chapter met with Rep. Mike Thompson (D-Calif.)
- Chairman's Challenge: Penn-Del-Jersey Chapter Meets Rep. Dan MeuserOn January 14, 2020, members of NECA’s Penn-Del-Jersey chapter had the opportunity to meet with Rep. Dan Meuser (R-Pa.) and the Secretary of Labor Scalia
- Now Accepting Applications for NECA 2020 Recognition of Safety Achievement ProgramNECA is now accepting applications for the 2020 Recognition of Safety Achievement Program, an annual program that provides elite safety recognition, and invites member companies to participate.
- New Requirements for Mobile Elevated Work Platforms (MEWPs) Go into Effect TodayStarting December 10, employers, owners and operators will be required to comply with ANSI’s new A92 standards for mobile elevated work platforms.
- Overview of Technology Based Safety Resources for Members and the Construction IndustryLearn more about NECA's safety apps and other notable industry applications that are designed to keep your business in compliance and your workers safe.