It is the mission of the NECA/IBEW partnership to provide the most qualified and best educated workforce. Through organizing, recruiting and training, we will continue to be industry leaders and insure a motivated workforce to meet the needs of an ever expanding and changing industry.
Who is NECA?
NECA Contractor Specialties:
• Power Plants
• Medical Centers
• Data Centers
• Large Manufacturers
• Large Industries
• Large High Rise Offices
Learn more about us! Download and watch a Powerpoint Presentation about the NECA.
The National Electrical Contractors Association has enjoyed a long partnership with the IBEW (International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers). Our partnership in the Nebraska Chapter involves IBEW Local Union #265 (Lincoln) and IBEW Local Union #22 (Omaha). Learn more about our Industry Partners
- NECA Legislative Top Three 9/25/20: NECA-Supported Apprenticeship Act Moves Forward in House1. National Apprenticeship Act of 2020 Goes Through Markup On September 24th, the House Education and Labor Committee held a legislative markup of the National Apprenticeship Act of 2020. This legislation seeks to expand the role of the registered apprenticeship, codifying much of the existing regulatory language around apprenticeships, and would authorize nearly $3.5 billion over the next five years […]
- Chairman’s Challenge: Penn-Del-Jersey Chapter Hosts Vice President Mike Pence and Rep. Fred KellerOn September 1, Kuharchik Construction of NECA’s Penn-Del-Jersey Chapter hosted Vice President Mike Pence and Rep. Fred Keller (R-Pa.)
- NECAPAC Update 9/25/20Special thanks to Vincent Real of Big State Electric and Thomas Peterson of Parson Associates for joining the Political Leadership Council! Congratulations to Jim McGlynn of McWilliams Electric, Mark Mazur of MJM Electric, Jeff Barber of VEC Inc., and Rex Ferry of VEC Inc. for renewing their PLC memberships! Congratulations to the Southern Colorado Chapter, Florida West Coast Chapter, and Inland Empire Chapter for […]
- Penn-Del-Jersey Chapter Donates to Fight COVID-19The Penn-Del-Jersey Chapter, NECA has donated to 20 health care facilities, systems, or foundations throughout Pennsylvania and Delaware to fight the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Upcoming Webinars For Week of 04/06/20During these unprecedented times, a positive outlook can help us maintain personal and professional duties. NECA has launched a schedule of webinars and more than 100 online educational courses.
- NECA Releases “Safety Talk: COVID-19 and Other Communicable Exposures”Since the announcement of the spread of COVID-19 from its origin overseas, world health organizations and associations have worked to develop guidance material and plans for protecting all public citizens from this virus and ensure proper information is communicated to everyone.