It is the mission of the NECA/IBEW partnership to provide the most qualified and best educated workforce. Through organizing, recruiting and training, we will continue to be industry leaders and insure a motivated workforce to meet the needs of an ever expanding and changing industry.
Who is NECA?
NECA Contractor Specialties:
• Power Plants
• Medical Centers
• Data Centers
• Large Manufacturers
• Large Industries
• Large High Rise Offices
Learn more about us! Download and watch a Powerpoint Presentation about the NECA.
The National Electrical Contractors Association has enjoyed a long partnership with the IBEW (International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers). Our partnership in the Nebraska Chapter involves IBEW Local Union #265 (Lincoln) and IBEW Local Union #22 (Omaha). Learn more about our Industry Partners
- NECA Releases Vision 2020 Final ReportThe report identifies upcoming opportunities and challenges critical to the association’s success and establishes a roadmap to position NECA to best serve and support their members’ future success. NECA is your best resource for industry news, legislative updates, and information you need to stay ahead of the game.
- NECA Legislative Top Three: 4/20/18Dave Singleton from Singleton Electric participated on behalf of NECA in an industry panel aimed at educating employees of the General Services Administration who deal directly ... NECA is your best resource for industry news, legislative updates, and information you need to stay ahead of the game.
- Top Three 4/20/181. On April 18, 2018, the Joint Select Committee on Solvency of Multiemployer Pension Plans held a hearing centered around basic background information regarding the state of play in the... NECA is your best resource for industry news, legislative updates, and information you need to stay ahead of the game.
- Special Message from NECA President David Long: National Lineman Appreciation DayAs the president of the NECA I would like to say thank you to the thousands of highly trained, skilled, and dedicated linemen employed by our member line contractors.
- It's National Lineman Appreciation Day!National Lineman Appreciation Day is a time to express our utmost appreciation to the great men and women that work so hard for us every day. It's our honor to celebrate the hard work, innovation, and dedication of Electrical Lineworkers. #thankalineman
- Upcoming Free WebinarsFREE webinars for NECA Members! Topics include: Service in Electrical Construction, Recent Safety Changes and Driving S.A.F.E. Register Today!