It is the mission of the NECA/IBEW partnership to provide the most qualified and best educated workforce. Through organizing, recruiting and training, we will continue to be industry leaders and insure a motivated workforce to meet the needs of an ever expanding and changing industry.
Who is NECA?
NECA Contractor Specialties:
• Power Plants
• Medical Centers
• Data Centers
• Large Manufacturers
• Large Industries
• Large High Rise Offices
Learn more about us! Download and watch a Powerpoint Presentation about the NECA.
The National Electrical Contractors Association has enjoyed a long partnership with the IBEW (International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers). Our partnership in the Nebraska Chapter involves IBEW Local Union #265 (Lincoln) and IBEW Local Union #22 (Omaha). Learn more about our Industry Partners
- Tools and Trouble – Cell Phones in the Work PlaceNot too long ago, a common labor relations question was, “How can I prevent workers from bringing their cell phones with them to the job?” Now, we are more often asked about mandating the use of cell... NECA is your best resource for industry news, legislative updates, and information you need to stay ahead of […]
- 2018 Veteran Memberships AnnouncedFour NECA member contractors were approved for Veteran Membership on June 6, 2018 at the Executive Committee meeting. NECA is your best resource for industry news, legislative updates, and information you need to stay ahead of the game.
- 2018 Academy of Electrical Contracting Inductees AnnouncedFifteen individuals were approved for induction into the Academy of Electrical Contracting for 2018. NECA is your best resource for industry news, legislative updates, and information you need to stay ahead of the game.
- If a Robot Slips in Popcorn Butter, Who Picks It Up?NECA’s safety conference was just held, and it’s reasonable to assume that the topic of robots slipping in popcorn butter was not covered under fall protection. No joke, the Amazon Warehouse Robots ...
- Demonstrations, New Technology to be Part of the Lineman Pavilion at 2018 NECA ShowWith the beginning of summer comes the threat of hurricanes. For electrical contractors, being prepared for those disasters is essential.
- NECA Asks: How Do You Keep Employees Engaged with SafetyWe asked 2018 NECA Safety Professionals Conference attendees how they keep their employees invested in their own safety.