- NECA Legislative Top Three 10/16/20: NECA Supports Prevailing Wage Changes for High-Skilled Foreign Workers1. DOL Issues Interim Rule for Prevailing Wages for High-Skilled Foreign Workers On October 8, the U.S. Department of Labor (DOL) issued an Interim Final Rule which will be effective immediately following the comment period. This rule increases the prevailing wages for high-skilled workers with H-1B, H-1B1 or E-3 visas. These programs allow for foreign workers to enter the country with […]
- NECAPAC Update 10/16/20Special thanks to Greg Long of Long Electric Company, Russ Borden of Tri City Electric Company, and John Wright of Alterman Group for renewing their PLC memberships! Congratulations to the Michigan Chapter for reaching its goal for 2020! Personal Contributions = 520 Corporate Contributions = 773 NECAPAC Fund to 10-16-20 = $639,224 ADMIN Fund to 10-16-20 = $216,885 Total Contributions to Date […]
- NECA 2020 LIVE: NECAPAC Appreciates Your SupportHelp NECAPAC Break Records The support from NECA members before and during NECA 2020 LIVE has been incredible and got NECAPAC back on track, but we are not done yet! At the first ever NECA 2020 LIVE, we raised $63,000. We still need your help to break records before Election Day! We are just 25 days away from the election and NECAPAC continues to make critical investments […]
- Flu Wellness Bulletin AnnouncementAs we continue to take precautions regarding COVID-19, it’s important to also protect ourselves from influenza (flu) virus.
- Penn-Del-Jersey Chapter Donates to Fight COVID-19The Penn-Del-Jersey Chapter, NECA has donated to 20 health care facilities, systems, or foundations throughout Pennsylvania and Delaware to fight the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Upcoming Webinars For Week of 04/06/20During these unprecedented times, a positive outlook can help us maintain personal and professional duties. NECA has launched a schedule of webinars and more than 100 online educational courses.
Having trouble reading contracts?
Most Collective Bargaining Agreement contracts are PDF files and you need Adobe Reader to view them.
Seeing old files?
Hit “reload” or “refresh” on your Web browser to clear your page caching.